Get in touch with us!
Address: 12625 Sierra Highway
Santa Clarita, California 91390
Hours of Operation
Le Chene is open at the following times 7 days a week and Sunday Brunch:
We will also open for any function or party of 25 or more, per request, any day or time, 7 days a week.
- Dinner (Please note that these are the hours that our kitchen operates, and our doors do not close until our last customer leaves):
Monday through Thursday - 5:30 PM to 9:00 PM
Friday and Saturday - 5:30 PM - 9:30 PM
Sunday - 5:00 PM - 9:00 PM
- Sunday Brunch: 11:00 AM - 3:00 PM. The Bar is Open All Day Sunday and Serving Bar Menu
- Bar Opens at 4:30 PM every day except Sunday, when it's open all day, serving the Bar Menu
- Happy Hour at the Bar: 4:30 PM - 7 PM Monday - Friday and 2:00 PM - 7:00 PM Sunday.
- We are closed the following Holidays: Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Halloween, Christmas Day, and New Year's Day.
Ready for an evening in France? You don’t even have to leave southern California. Le Chene Restaurant, just outside Santa Clarita in Agua Dulce, gives a delicious taste of France, not too far from home. Chef and owner Juan Alonso named his restaurant for the centennial oaks that surround his river-rock cottage and garden. Today, six acres of vineyards only an hour from downtown Los Angeles provide many of Le Chene’s more than 900 different French and California wines.
Since opening its doors in 1980, Le Chene’s wine list has repeatedly been given the Best Award of Excellence by Wine Spectator. Le Chene also offers an ideal location and excellent service for weddings, quinceaneras, and more. Whether you’re coming from Bakersfield, Palmdale/Lancaster, the San Fernando Valley or right here in the Santa Clarita Valley, Le Chene gives a taste of France–and traditional French food–at its finest.
We also have a motel right nearby, if you’d like to spend the evening without having to worry about driving home afterwards! You can visit sierrapelonamotel.com for more information. Thank you!