Make A Reservation
Le Chene is open at the following times 7 days A week and Sunday Brunch:
We will also open for any function or party of 25 or more, per request, any day or time, 7 days a week.
- Dinner (Please note that these are the hours that our kitchen operates, and our doors do not close until our last customer leaves):
Monday through Thursday – 5:30 PM to 9:00 PM
Friday and Saturday – 5:30 PM – 9:30 PM
Sunday – 5:00 PM – 9:00 PM
- Sunday Brunch: 11:00 AM – 3:00 PM. The Bar is Open All Day Sunday and Serving Bar Menu
- Bar Opens at 4:30 PM every day except Sunday, when it’s open all day, serving the Bar Menu
- Happy Hour at the Bar: 4:30 PM – 7 PM Monday – Friday and 2:00 PM – 7:00 PM Sunday.
- We are closed the following Holidays: Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Halloween, Christmas Day, and New Year’s Day.
Thank you for making your reservation to dine at Le Chene.
You should receive a confirmation e-mail for your reservation within 24 hours.
We look forward to seeing you!!
Regarding Covid-19, rest assured, the safety of our customers and staff will remain a priority. Therefore, please keep in mind:
- Our customers are encouraged to make reservations prior to arrival so that we may ensure adequate staffing and proper social distancing.
- At this time, due to Covid-19 restrictions, seating is limited to a maximum of 6 people per table. You may make a reservation for more than 6, but please be aware that larger parties may be seated at separate tables. To read more regarding the county’s protocol, please click here.
- As per LA City and CA guidance, all customers are required to bring and wear a face covering when not eating or drinking.
- Guests who are experiencing a fever cannot be admitted to the restaurant.